Date: 6/28/19 2:35 pm
From: SOPHIE ZYLA via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Carolina Wrens
While on Great Gull Island I spent a week in one of the tower rooms where a Carolina Wren was nesting. It isn't just the terns that rule the island, it is all the birds. The wren sent me flying out of bed the first morning by perching two feet from my head and singing as loudly as it could at the first hint of light. Who needs an alarm clock to make it to trapping on time when your roomy is a wren.

Sophie Zyla
Beacon Falls
<www.sophiezylaphotosz.comsophiezylaphotosz...>
203-231-4218
Photography is my passion; Conservation fuels my heart.

On Friday, June 28, 2019, 5:09:07 PM EDT, CAROLYN CIMINO via CTBirds <ctbirds...> wrote:

Birders : Do not underestimate the power, perkiness, curiosity, aggressivity,
and operatic voice qualities of our Carolina Wrens.  And their ability to find nesting possibilities in so many human habitats!!

Carolyn Cimino
Waterford

Sent from my iPhone