Date: 6/28/19 11:49 am
From: Paul Desjardins via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Carolina Wren

Paul Desjardins
<paul.desjardins2...>
Phone: (860) 623-3696

Yesterday a Carolina Wren flew into the my kitchen. He entered through the attached garage but he found his way out to safety. I thought that was the end of it until upon arriving home today I discovered they are building a nest inside the garage! When I go somewhere I leave the garage door open but always close it at night. So obviously they have been flying into the garage in the daytime. Wonder what they do at night. Anyway, it seems I will be leaving the garage door open continuously now!

Paul Desjardins
Windsor Locks