Date: 6/28/19 8:53 am
From: Amber Carver <caramb22...>
Subject: [cobirds] Invitation to attend the WBBA Meeting Sept. 19-22
Good morning!

The Western Bird Banding Association will be holding its 2019 annual
meeting in Brighton September 19-22. The event is being hosted by Bird
Conservancy of the Rockies and will be based out of Barr Lake State Park.

WBBA is a non-profit organization whose mission is to encourage and promote
bird banding as a useful tool in the study of the biology and migration in
western birds. We facilitate communication and networking among
ornithologists throughout western North America, and we provide resources
and training to promote high ethical standards in bird research.

Our annual meetings feature field trips, talks, posters, workshops, and a
silent auction. All meals are included in the price of registration. This
year, we will be taking field trips to the bird collection at the Denver
Museum of Nature and Science, Rocky Mountain Arsenal NWR, Chatfield SP, and
the Pawnee NG. Our keynote speaker is Dr. Lauryn Benedict of the University
of Northern Colorado.

These meetings are open to anyone interested in birds and ornithology.
Meetings are attended by professional ornithologists, amateur
ornithologists, and bird enthusiasts.

Please visit our meeting website (
http://www.westernbirdbanding.org/meeting_2019.html) for a draft program
and links to register, submit an abstract for a talk, poster or workshop,
and sign up for room- or ride-share. Feel free to contact me if you have
any questions about the event or about our organization.

Amber Carver (*WBBA board member*),
Lakewood, CO

Virus-free.
www.avg.com