Date: 6/28/19 6:32 am
From: zellene via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Florence Griswold Museum exhibit
I was at the Flo Gris yesterday and saw the new exhibit, "Fragile Earth: The Naturalist Impulse in Contemporary Art." I was impressed. As you walk into the first room, the walls were covered with huge murals of birds in silhouette and other works that were unique. Each artist amazed me. Another portion of the exhibit is housed in a different building...works of art made from insects. Very worthwhile seeing. Go to florencegriswoldmuseum.org/fragile-earth for more in depth descriptions. The gardens are at peak, too, and lunch at the café overlooking the Lieutenant River is very pleasant.

Zellene
Bloomfield