Date: 6/27/19 7:14 pm
From: Al n Donna <alndonna...>
Subject: [Tweeters] (Late report) We dipped on Kitsap Peninsula Mountain Quail

On Monday, June 24 we checked out two ebird hotspots.

We got nice photo’s of a Wilson’s Warbler at the spot called 146KPN. Birding is probably nice from inside homes, but when you get out of your car, you have 6 nearby dogs barking at you. Not good for finding nervous quails. We won’t go back there.

We got nice photo’s of a Willow Flycatcher, an Olive-sided Flycatcher, a Mourning Dove and a Common Nighthawk (flying over us) at Tahuya-Blacksmith rd spot. This was my sixth unsuccessful visit to this location. Maybe 7th is a charm.

Al in Tacoma