Date: 6/27/19 5:10 am
From: Marcia Wade - Lafayette, Boulder County <marciaewade...>
Subject: [cobirds] Say's phoebe maybe??
I am not sure that I'm supposed to post pix, so please forgive me if this
is a breach of etiquette, but I was hoping someone could answer my
question about this bird. At the risk of sounding like a birdbrain, I
cannot decide if this is a Say's phoebe. What say thee? This was at Lake
Waneka in Louisville, Wed. 7 p.m.-ish. I also saw a grey catbird and
Swainson's hawk there, same time. Thank you. Marcia Wade

[image: says phoebe maybe 2.JPG] <about:invalid#zClosurez>[image: say's
phoebe perhaps.JPG]