Date: 6/27/19 1:46 am
From: Ian Devlin via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Nocturnal Black Skimmers Norwalk
My 2 Black Skimmers back again feeding in my cove around the Veterans Park marina lights at 4am. I have been observing this fairly unusual time to feed for the last 6 years with them. They appear virtually at anytime. I live across the street with my window open, and can hear them calling, which alerts me they are back feeding. I walk to my front porch, then to the street or the park to watch them at night. I have filmed them at night in the past.

Capt. Ian Devlin
East Norwalk, CT.

Sent from my iPhone