Date: 6/25/19 4:13 pm
From: <clearwater...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Comments are NOT closed on fed site concerning YB Cuckoo
Howard & all

Thank you, Howard, for trying to comment. The website is a little confusing -- comments are closed on some things but you can still comment on this petition. I tested this just now (4:05 pm) by submitting an abbreviated and rather hasty version of what will be more detailed comments tomorrow. My comment posted and I received a receipt from USFWS.

Be sure to go to this page:
[ https://www.regulations.gov/docket?D=FWS-R8-ES-2018-0027 | https://www.regulations.gov/docket?D=FWS-R8-ES-2018-0027 ]

and then click on the "Comment Now" button (here's the URL for the button if you want to jump straight to that):

[ https://www.regulations.gov/comment?D=FWS-R8-ES-2018-0027-0001 | https://www.regulations.gov/comment?D=FWS-R8-ES-2018-0027-0001 ]

Thanks again and I hope this helps you to get your comments in.

Joel

Join us on Facebook!