Date: 6/24/19 1:00 pm
From: Comcast via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] House Sparrows killed my House Wren nestlings
My Wren family was giving pleasure, seeing the parents bringing food to and fro, and hearing the nestlings get excited for food when the parents visited . This went on for three or four days when suddenly the next day there was not a peep from the box and no Wren parents. Then, I heard it’s a double, and a red and a male Alfaro or Bible. I have their old one and went into the net and kept going in with the female coming also. You’re the Miranda baby you were dead I went under the bar is there enough I found her dead in the foyer. I cleared out the nerve block and Brandon for the help. For the past 6 hours male and female help barrels have been flying to where the house was, everything around in the boys are flying to and fro where the black.
Does this frequently happen? Why put up a Wren box just for House Sparrows to go kill them and take over? Would a Wren box with an even smaller opening work?

Sent by Susanne Shrader