Date: 6/23/19 8:52 pm
From: Randy Wardle <wrwardle...>
Subject: [MBBIRDS] Rose-breasted Grosbeak in my Aptos yard today
I was fortunate enough to have a young male ROSE-BREASTED GROSBEAK stop by my Aptos yard this afternoon and feed on sunflower seeds for a few minutes before getting a quick drink and then taking off after the resident California Scrub Jay scared it away. It was the second one ever in my yard and the first one in 6 years. So keep an eye on your feeders, it may be headed your way next. Photos here on my eBird report.

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S57640558

Randy Wardle
Aptos