Date: 6/23/19 10:13 am
From: Devorah the Ornithologist <birdologist...>
Subject: [Tweeters] Hybrid Speciation: When Two Species Become Three
Hello everyone,

here's an important study by some of my colleagues who study seabirds
(prions, in this case). They report that two species can hybridize
naturally in the wild to give rise to a third species -- a finding that
fundamentally alters our understanding of the evolution of species

Hybrid Speciation: When Two Species Become Three
http://www.forbes.com/sites/grrlscientist/2019/06/23/hybrid-speciation-when-two-species-become-three/
tinyURL: https://tinyurl.com/y5ephrlc

I hope you all share this piece on social media, on twitter and of course,
with your friends and bird-loving colleagues.

thank you for reading.

--
GrrlScientist | @GrrlScientist <https://twitter.com/GrrlScientist>
<grrlscientist...>