Date: 6/22/19 8:42 am
From: Tim Rodenkirk <timrodenkirk...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Coos Grasshopper Sparrow 6/20/19
David and Darrel et al.

I attached a picture of the grassy field before it was cut today. Tree on
left is a Oregon white oak along main road. More fields to left also on
other side of road (not in photo). On other side of meadow is SF of the
Coquille with forest above. Many Lazuli Buntings in this habitat as well as
both goldfinch species.

The sparrow was a nice surprise for sure!
Tim

On Thu, Jun 20, 2019 at 3:52 PM David Bailey <davidcbaileyoregon...>
wrote:

> I am curious about the habitat Tim. Any chance you could snap a few
> landscape photos next time you run by the GRSP spot? Great find! I will be
> listening for them up in Clatsop.
>
> David
>
> On Thu, Jun 20, 2019, 12:04 Tim Rodenkirk <timrodenkirk...> wrote:
>
>> Same location as yesterday along Powers Hwy about 3 miles before Powers-
>> I had great looks at it this AM to confirm ID. My second new county bird
>> this spring!
>>
>> Catbird still singing at Millicoma Marsh before sunrise this AM.
>>
>> Happy birding all!
>> Tim R
>> Coos Bay

Join us on Facebook!