Date: 6/22/19 4:54 am
From: Christina Nieves via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] CTBirds injured goose
Any recommendations on who to contact to help an injured Canadian goose?

I have had 2 beautiful families that come to my yard 2-3 times a day, I've watched their babies growing and observe their behavior daily for months now and so it is tremendously sad (and angering) to see the big leader has a fishing lure caught through its foot. He is not making his beautiful honking sound and obviously distressed, although is walking and swimming in the water.

If anyone knows who I might contact to help please let me know.
Christina Nieves/Enfield