Date: 6/21/19 1:25 pm
From: Duke Tufty <dukedt...>
Subject: [obol] Puerto Vallarta: birding recommendations
Hi all,

We are considering a trip to Puerto Vallarta for the end of December. It
will be our first trip to Mexico. Alaska Airlines makes it easy to get to
and, more importantly, I've heard good things about the birding
possibilities in the area from some of the members of this list.

I've heard really good things about Gerardo Hernandez as a guide, but would
appreciate any thoughts or other recommendations (in case he's booked).

The primary purpose of this email is for potential places to stay that are
nice and provide some good birding opportunities in the surrounding area.
I would greatly appreciate any recommendations.

Thanks,
Duke

Duke Tufty
503.320.3130