Date: 6/18/19 6:31 pm
From: Tom Wilberding <twilberding...>
Subject: [cobirds] Thank you, CFO!

Congrats and thanks to CFO for the wonderful Montrose convention. Officers,
board, volunteers, keynote (great!), convention center, food, vendors, and
especially, field trip leaders--very professional and what a bargain--free!

What I heard about this convention, "Better than ever!"

Took lots of pics, but here is one of my favorites, the elusive Virginia
Warbler, at the south rim campground, Black Canyon of the Gunnison National
Park.
Tom Wilberding
Littleton, CO

[image: _V6A0809.jpg]