Date: 6/18/19 5:30 pm
From: <clearwater...>
Subject: [obol] Re: RFI: Juniper Titmouse
Paul and others interested,

Juniper Titmouse is fairly widespread in the Adel area, wherever there are stands of older juniper with cavities for nesting.

I've attached an Google-Earth (GE) image showing a few spots where I recall finding this species. My favorite site is just across the line down in Nevada, on the west edge of Sheldon NWR where you can find them nesting alongside of Blue-gray Gnatcatcher, Mountain Bluebird, and Black-throated Gray Warbler.

If you want more details I can send a GE .KML file that would let you zoom in for a closer look at these locations, and the roads that lead to them. Google-Earth is a free download that works both on Linux and Windows, no doubt Mac too, and is way cooler than Google Maps.

--
Joel Geier
Camp Adair area north of Corvallis

Join us on Facebook!