Date: 6/18/19 6:53 am
From: John D Babington via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Large brown bird with wide wings in field in Washington, CT
Going out yesterday afternoon to take my Mom on her afternoon short walk behind the house here I was surprised to see a large brown bird with large wide wings fly up from the field below the house. I just saw the bird briefly but was amazed at it's size and how wide it's wings appeared to be. I have no clue what it was as I only saw it for perhaps 30 seconds. Any ideas what it could have been? It was a lot bigger then a Wild Turkey. Perhaps a Sandhill Crane?

David W BabingtonWashington, CT