Date: 6/15/19 7:26 pm
From: Donald Burns <burnsdacey...>
Subject: [obol] Partially Leucistic Cooper's Hawk
The below bird, which I think is a Cooper’s Hawk was in our in-ground birdbath at 6:15 this evening on Arrowwood Lane in the Raleigh Hills Area of southwest Portland. I had seen what looked like a Cooper’s Hawk fly through the backyard two times earlier in the evening and they are common here during the summer. It has a white patch on its head and was quite quite white under its tail feathers. I was only able to get to my point and shoot camera while the bird was in the birdbath so the photo quality isn’t good.

Join us on Facebook!