Date: 6/12/19 6:23 pm
From: <lehman.paul...> via Groups.Io <lehman.paul=<verizon.net...>
Subject: [SanDiegoRegionBirding] R-e Vireo property access
The property on which the Tierrasanta Red-eyed Vireo currently resides
is a private HOA park, and is so signed (clearly). So far, so good, as
the local residents have been curious as to what's going on. But this
will last only so long, especially if "management" gets involved. So,
please, if the bird remains past today, please consider how important it
is for you to see it, if you go then please see the bird and then
promptly depart, and please do not return to this site for general
birding in the future. If we find something very good there again in the
future, we will endeavor to post news and have just limited (i.e.,
short-term) access, such as today.

Thanks.

--Paul Lehman, San Diego

View/Reply Online (#9740): https://groups.io/g/SanDiegoRegionBirding/message/9740
-=-=-
---
Please join us at the monthly meetings of San Diego Field Ornithologists (SDFO) at 6pm on the third Tuesday of every month in the Hoffman Room of The San Diego Foundation, 2508 Historic Decatur Rd., San Diego, CA 92106. Guests welcome, but membership encouraged for only $25 a year.
---
-=-=-

Join us on Facebook!