Date: 6/12/19 9:31 am
From: Derek Hill <derekthehill...>
Subject: [cobirds] Re: Larimer County-probably no point at all...
Hi Josh,

I am curious of the nighthawks as well. I had not seen or heard a single
one this year until about two days ago. Now they are buzzing around my
neighborhood in Milliken the last couple evenings, vocal and all. I simply
hope it is that they have fledged young and are out and about. But bugs are
disappearing around the world, maybe the nighthawks are heading south. Who
knows.

Derek Hill
Milliken
<derekthehill...>