Date: 6/11/19 7:31 pm
From: Lynn Champney <lachampney...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] Downy
Well Downy has left my garage! Thankfully!
Thanks for everyone’s input.
Manon Van Schoyck suggested to close the garage door and open a small door.
Well I don’t have a small door but I do have windows. So I opened one about half way and removed the screen. I just went out to check and it was gone.
Thanks again to everyone who offered help.
Sincerely,
Lynn Champney
Westerville, Franklin County

Sent from my iPhone