Date: 6/11/19 6:46 pm
From: B B <birder4184...>
Subject: Re: [Tweeters] Utah Birds
I added that photo after getting Diane's note.  She is a good motivator and has a special love of Avocets.  There were at least 150 of them there today.  Only a handful of Stilts.
On Tuesday, June 11, 2019, 06:30:31 PM PDT, Hans-Joachim Feddern <thefedderns...> wrote:

Diane,
Did you mean Black-necked Stilts?  Blair's last photo is indeed a Avocet...
Hans
On Tue, Jun 11, 2019 at 5:24 PM Diane Yorgason-Quinn <avosetta...> wrote:

I don't see any Avocets in your album....
<DianeAvosetta...>