Date: 6/11/19 3:07 pm
From: bobhirt2004 via Groups.Io <Bobhirt=<aol.com...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] Eastern Bell’s Vireo

The “Eastern” Bell’s Vireo continues at Don Edwards Reserve in Alviso. At 2PM today (Tuesday 6/11), I heard and eventually saw it in the first tall oak on the left around the entrance road bend across from the first large dead tree on the right (Slough) side.
It was quiet at first but I coaxed it to sing and then it wouldn’t stop. After twenty minutes in 104 F temperature it gave me a full view just slightly before my shoes started to melt.
Good Luck. Take water.

Bob

Bob Hirt
(408) 821-2732

Please excuse the brevity, the typos, and the sometimes humorous autocorrect changes.