Date: 6/11/19 2:53 pm
From: Bob Schutsky <info...>
Subject: WHITE IBIS, Lancaster County
Dear PABirders,

Today at about 1pm I saw an immature WHITE IBIS southwest of Christiana.
It was flying due south approximately 100 feet high as I passed the
intersection of Upper Valley Road and Brick Mill Road. I clearly saw
the reddish decurved bill, white underparts, long red legs extending
beyond the tail, and the blotchy brown and white back. It could have
been heading to a pond which is a short distance south along the east
side of Brick Mill Road. I could not stop to see if it landed. I hope
that someone can relocate it.

Take care,
BOB

BOB SCHUTSKY
Web Site www.birdtreks.com
--
BIRD TREKS--Quality North American Birding Tours
216 Spring Lane

Join us on Facebook!