Date: 6/11/19 2:15 pm
From: Phil Pickering <philliplc...>
Subject: [obol] Re: EBird rarity alerts
This is tangential since not everyone will want to or be able to do
it this way, but at least on a computer I've found it simple and
timely to forego emails and just have a 'view' link available that
lists the statewide rare bird alerts by most recent. This allows me
to refresh/quickly scroll through the alerts whenever I want (link
below). Also if you hit the 'Show All Details' it conveniently
brings up any media associated with the reports (like Jim Johnson's
pic and recording of singing Catbird!) without having to click on
and view the full checklists.
[1]https://ebird.org/alert/summary?sid=SN35555&sortBy=obsDt&o=desc
[2] __
Phil