Date: 6/11/19 1:45 pm
From: larspernorgren <larspernorgren...>
Subject: [obol] Re: EBird rarity alerts
Posts to Obol are down by nearly an order of magnitude from a decade ago. I hardly think a daily digest of eBird rare bird alerts is going to "overload" the list. To the contrary, it would be a sort of blood transfusion. It's going to be clearly labeled l assume, so simply delete the post without opening it. Or save it for a rainy day. LarsSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Roger Freeman <freemanbecard...> Date: 6/11/19 1:10 PM (GMT-08:00) To: <tom...> Cc: OBOL <obol...>, <baro...>, <christopher.hinkle2...> Subject: [obol] Re: EBird rarity alerts I think this a good idea to consider, similar to the BOO setup a few years ago.Roger On Tue, Jun 11, 2019 at 1:07 PM Thomas Gilg <tom...> wrote:

Rather than overloading THIS list, can OBA/OBOL setup another lists  for those that want to subscribe to eBird alerts, say
<obol-ebird-alerts...>?  Other than how to deal with password resets showing up on the new list, and list can also be the eBird login, and someone would admin that eBird account.

--tg