Date: 6/11/19 1:07 pm
From: Thomas Gilg <tom...>
Subject: [obol] Re: EBird rarity alerts

Rather than overloading THIS list, can OBA/OBOL setup another lists for those that want to subscribe to eBird alerts, say <obol-ebird-alerts...><mailto:<obol-ebird-alerts...>? Other than how to deal with password resets showing up on the new list, and list can also be the eBird login, and someone would admin that eBird account.

--tg