Date: 6/11/19 10:50 am
From: 'Dorian Huneke' <huneked...> [osbirds] <osbirds...>
Subject: RE: [osbirds] Black billed Cuckoo and more
Interestingly, I have two pairs of tree swallows (one pair that nest somewhere on my street, and another pair up near the barn) who appear to be doing just fine. They are always back earlier than the barn swallows, and in spite of cooler weather and apparently fewer insects, seem to be ok.

Dorian Huneke,

Treadwell