Date: 6/11/19 10:27 am
From: Terry Little <terry...>
Subject: [inland-NW-birders] Alder Flycatcher in Spokane County
Hello,
This morning, I found an ALDER FLYCATCHER on the edge of the Peone Wetland in north Spokane County. I was limited with time, so I failed to get a picture or a recording. I have been informed that Tim O'Brien has been out and relocated the bird and has taken pictures and recordings. The bird is located on Heglar Rd, off Mt Spokane Rd (Hwy 206)... about 1/3 down Heglar from Mt Spokane Rd, right at power pole 22-12- F. Singing away among the many "Fitz-bew" Willow Flycatchers that are always present. This little riparian stretch is pretty birdy. I had a Least Flycatcher here two years ago. Sometimes Veeries. Lots of Catbirds, Bullock's Oriole and other expected nesters.

Blessings
Terry Little
Mead, Wa