Date: 6/11/19 9:41 am
From: 'Chuck and Barbara Vaughn' <cevaughn...> [Mendobirds] <Mendobirds-noreply...>
Subject: [Mendobirds] Sept 14 Ft Bragg pelagic
Greetings Mendobirders- There will be a pelagic birding trip out of Noyo
Harbor on Saturday, Sept 14. We have chartered the Telstar for a ten-hour
trip (7am-5pm). Leaders will be Ron LeValley, Rob Fowler, and Todd
Easterla. There are spots available and we are taking reservations on a
first-come basis. Cost will depend on the number of participants, and
should be around $110. If you are interested in going out with us,
contact me, off list, at <cevaughn...>

Thanks, Chuck Vaughn and Steve Stump

--
Chuck and Barbara Vaughn
Ukiah, CA

Listowners: mailto:<MENDOBIRDS-owner...>
Turn off email delivery: mailto:<MENDOBIRDS-nomail...>
Resume email delivery: mailto:<MENDOBIRDS-normal...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)