Date: 6/11/19 8:20 am
From: Frank Vanslager via Groups.Io <Vanslagerf=<aol.com...>
Subject: Re: [southbaybirds] The Skyline Ridge OSP Trip of 6/9/2019
All:

My apologies to everyone involved in the Skyline Ridge OSP trip.  I was at the wrong place!  I was at the Alpine Pond parking lot where Bob Reiling often led trips, and not at the Horseshoe lake parking area, where we somewhat avoided trips because it's hard to decide exactly which country the trails are in.  Without a phone or written material, I made my all-too-often incorrect assumption that I knew what I was doing.

Sorry.

Frank Vanslager