Date: 6/11/19 7:23 am
From: Maeve Kim <maevulus...>
Subject: [VTBIRD] Vermont birds and wonderful words
Later this month, I’m doing a brand-new program for OLLI-UVM called “Wings of a Bird, Heart of a Poet”. In the on-campus class, we’ll see beautiful photos of Vermont birds and hear beautiful poetry and prose about those same flying creatures. For the follow-up field trip, we’ll meet in our backyard to watch birds and, if people wish, write our own lovely words. We’ll be joined for both the class and the field trip by a well-known Burlington poet! For more information and to register, go to https://learn.uvm.edu/program/osher-life-long-learning/olli-on-campus-courses/#summer <https://learn.uvm.edu/program/osher-life-long-learning/olli-on-campus-courses/#summer> and scroll down.
Maeve Kim, Jericho Center

Join us on Facebook!