Date: 6/11/19 4:57 am
From: Ken Wills <Memontei...> [albirds] <albirds-noreply...>
Subject: [ALBIRDS] Tip for those going to see the Limpkin in Chelsea

Hello all,
For those going to see the Limpkin in Chelsea, Fairbank Way is a good GPS address to get you there.  My ebird report said 201-223 Fairbank Way.  There is a wide shoulder on this road and you can view the bird from here without even getting on the trails around the lake which are officially for residents only.  While you are in the area and have the time , you may want to stretch your legs on the Dunnavant Valley Greenway Trail [900 - 6739] Dunnavant Valley Rd Birmingham AL  which runs through some nice streamside upland hardwood forest and supports associated birds like Louisiana Water thrush.  Enjoy and Conserve the Creation,Ken WillsFor this reason I say to you, do not be worried about your life,---Look at the birds of the air, that they do not sow, nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them.
Mathew 6:25-26

Join us on Facebook!