Date: 6/10/19 9:06 am
From: Brandon <flammowl17...>
Subject: [cobirds] Eastern Wood-Pewee in Pueblo, 10 June
Pueblo birder Evan Carlson found a singing *Eastern Wood-Pewee *along the
Arkansas River Trail, half way between the Pueblo Nature Center and Pueblo
Blvd earlier this morning. I parked Pueblo Nature Center and walked east,
and was able to find it, without any trouble at 9am. I got video of it
singing and photos of it.

--
Brandon Percival
Pueblo West, CO