Date: 6/10/19 6:14 am
From: <lehman.paul...> via Groups.Io <lehman.paul=<verizon.net...>
Subject: [SanDiegoRegionBirding] Craveri's, Black-footed, NO Red-eyed

First off, Monday morning early, we are standing at the Red-eyed Vireo spot in La Jolla and are NOT hearing a Red-eyed vireo. So it may well be gone. But we'll give it a while longer. Highlights of yesterday's San Diego pelagic trip out to the 30-Mile Bank included a very cooperative duo of Craveri's Murrelets (my spell-check corrected it to "cranberries merlotte's") and good looks at a Black-footed albatross. I will post the full results from the trip in a few hours.

Paul Lehman, San Diego

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

View/Reply Online (#9728): https://groups.io/g/SanDiegoRegionBirding/message/9728
-=-=-
---<br />Please join us at the monthly meetings of San Diego Field Ornithologists (SDFO) at 6pm on the third Tuesday of every month in the Hoffman Room of The San Diego Foundation, 2508 Historic Decatur Rd., San Diego, CA 92106. Guests welcome, but membership encouraged for only $25 a year. <br />---
-=-=-

Join us on Facebook!