Date: 6/9/19 5:33 pm
From: Jeremy Meyer <jmeyer4044...>
Subject: [wisb] Adams County - Kirtland's Warblers - images
Good evening,
I've always wanted to see the Kirtland's Warbler and decided this was the
year to go look for it. I called Lorri and asked if she wanted to come
along. We decided to make a road trip and stop at Buena Vista Grasslands
afterwards. We arrived in Adams County around 6am and found at least 2
Kirtland's Warblers, singing just off the side of the road. Right where we
parked, 20' off the road on the ground, we also found a Brown Thrasher
nest, with 3 nestlings. It was hidden by a broken off branch, but still in
the wide open. There was a flyover Raven as well. Photos of the Kirtland's
can be seen at the link below.

http://www.jmeyerphotography.net/photo-gallery/photo-gallery-2/kirtlands-warbler/

Jeremy Meyer
Franklin, Milwaukee