Date: 6/9/19 4:56 pm
From: Dave Cameron <davednvr7...>
Subject: [cobirds] Williamson's Sapsucker & Three-toed Woodpeckers, Douglas County
We actually had 4 species of Picidae in Douglas County today, near Hwy 67
and Rampart Range Road-- Williamson's and Red-Naped Sapsuckers, and very
active nest holes of both Three-toed and Hairy Woodpeckers. Lots of
activity, and great fun to watch.

Also all three species of Nuthatch, Empidonax flycatchers (we went looking
for the Hammond's, but believe these were Willow), Western Bluebirds, many
House Wrens, many Broad-tailed Hummingbirds, Pine Siskins, Gray-headed
Juncos, Robins, Ravens, Mtn. Chickadees, etc.

Dave Cameron
Denver