Date: 6/9/19 4:19 pm
From: Kenny Nichols <0000011f0020ee30-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Re: Black-bellied Whistling-Ducks, Clarksville
they're everywhere!  I saw two flying over the Kroger in Cabot a few days ago.
Kenny NicholsCabot

On Sunday, June 9, 2019, 3:28:35 PM CDT, DAN <birddan...> wrote:

Speaking of unexpected BBWDs, I had two this morning in the middle of Clarksville on my Coal Hill Breeding Bird Survey route. A first for the route and not where I’d expect to see them at a busy intersection just north of I-40, though wooded bottoms are close by as the duck flies.

Another nice find was a Red-shouldered Hawk nest with two fully feathered young.

Dan Scheiman
Little Rock, AR

Sent from XFINITY Connect App

Join us on Facebook!