Date: 6/8/19 4:09 pm
From: Mary Peterson <m_mpeterson...>
Subject: Recent Trip to Wisconsin.
Hello All,
Earlier this week, I went up to Wisconsin to help refresh my memories of the many warblers that I used to see up there during migration and during the summer months. I was not disappointed as I visited Wyalusing State Park, Horicon Marsh, Navarino Wildlife Area, Stockbridge-Munsee and Menominee Indian Reservations, Nicolet National Forest and Thunder Marsh. We in Oklahoma are severely shortchanged in seeing and hearing the northern warblers during migration. This has been a yearly trip since I moved to Oklahoma. Except for the gull, all were on breeding territories. Highlights included:

Great Black-backed Gull-1
Yellow-bellied Flycatcher-1
Alder Flycatcher-20+
Willow Flycatcher-1