Date: 6/8/19 3:13 pm
From: David Bailey <davidcbaileyoregon...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Evening Grosbeaks (Willapa Bay, near Nachota)
On last Monday 03 June 2019, I noticed two Evening Grosbeaks calling and
flying south through the treetops as I was getting back to my car after
stopping at the Gearhart public restroom at Pacific Way and Marian. When I
got over to the south end of Wellington to access Little Beach also in
Gearhart only a few blocks away there were two more (or the same?) Evening
Grosbeaks. I am not aware of them nesting on the coastal plane, but plenty
of the nest in the Coast Range.

David

David C. Bailey
Seaside, Oregon