Date: 6/8/19 12:28 pm
From: Harold A. Yocum <drhal2...>
Subject: Re: Black Vulturs
Interesting story, could be true.
Only thing I ever heard that was close was a cartoon with an old vulture and a young one. They were near starvation . The elder vulture says “ patience son patience , everything eventually dies”
The young one replies “ patience my -as , I am going to kill something!
Hal Yocum, Edmond

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jun 8, 2019, at 2:12 PM, Rodney Hartsfield <bassangler73...> wrote:
>
> Thats new to me, but could very well be true
>

> Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Tab® 4, an AT&T 4G LTE tablet

Join us on Facebook!