Date: 6/7/19 5:31 pm
From: 'Bill Hill' via mbbirds <mbbirds...>
Subject: [MBBIRDS] Found Scope
I found a small spotting scope today at the dead end of Harkins Slough rd. It was dropped by the gate this afternoon I think. Wasn’t there when I arrived but was later. I did see a birder there briefly but did not get to talk to him. Dark hear, medium skin, very tan. Shooting something like a 300mm or so.

Any one lost this or knows who did e-mail me with a quick description and I will make arrangements to get it to you.

Bill Hill
<billhill45...>