Date: 6/7/19 2:05 pm
From: Jack Maynard <jmaynard...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Rare bird alerts
Mike and everyone,

I get one notice a day that covers all rare birds in my specified area. Seems like a small increase in traffic for obol.

I get the notices either way, so no real issue for me. Just thought it might be an easy way for all of obol to get one more email a day with the statewide rba list.

Jack NE PDX

Sent from my iPhone

Join us on Facebook!