Date: 6/7/19 9:32 am
From: Bill Tice <ticebill7...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Rare Bird Alerts
I have to admit that I don’t post as much to OBOL anymore because of
eBird. But I think there is a happy medium that can be reached for those
who are not and would like to know of what rare birds are reported around
the state, and this would be for someone to post the daily Oregon rare bird
alert from eBird to OBOL, like as Range Bayer posts eBird alerts for
Lincoln Co to OBOL. That way rare bird reports from eBird are not more
than a day from being reported/seen. Just a thought. And I understand
that you don’t have to be on eBird to see such reports when they come via
OBOL. For example, here is the latest one (I think):

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#label/State+Rare+eBird+reports/FMfcgxwCgzFTCTSdHNSPqZjrWNTWPvrS?compose=GTvVlcRwPVgrLvMClqsXBCRkTvZLkNKFMVDvhlpzlPTvgbBgKFxfRgcSxNVrJmHZvqdjJCZHDhKDz
--
Bill Tice

:
Birding - The best excuse for getting outdoors, and, for avoiding chores

Join us on Facebook!