Date: 6/7/19 9:19 am
From: David Povey <poveydw747...>
Subject: [SanDiegoRegionBirding] More Cook's Petrels
I saw 10 Cook's Petrels below Ensenada yesterday. Although a bit farther
from home down the Baja coast. I was surprised at how close to shore the
Cook's Petrels were seen. Maybe 12-15 n.miles
Also had a Black-footed Albatross there, as well a 5 getting late breeding
plumage Red Phalaropes, and the only Pomarine Jaeger I've seen in a while.
Also of note was an adult alternate plumage Heermann's Gull, and post
breeding Royal Tern, among the usual expected sea birds.
Dave Povey
Dulzura

View/Reply Online (#9719): https://groups.io/g/SanDiegoRegionBirding/message/9719
-=-=-
---<br />Please join us at the monthly meetings of San Diego Field Ornithologists (SDFO) at 6pm on the third Tuesday of every month in the Hoffman Room of The San Diego Foundation, 2508 Historic Decatur Rd., San Diego, CA 92106. Guests welcome, but membership encouraged for only $25 a year. <br />---
-=-=-

Join us on Facebook!