Date: 6/7/19 9:08 am
From: Scott Baron <baron.scott...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Magnolia Warbler, Montgomery County
Hello, birders.

I heard a MAGNOLIA WARBLER singing in the park adjacent to my house this
morning. I couldn't see this late migrant as it sang from the lower and
middle branches of the woods. This section of Malcolm King Park is near
Muddy Branch and features swampy deciduous forest.

Bye,

Scott Baron
Gaithersburg, Md.