Date: 6/7/19 7:32 am
From: snowy.owlets <snowy.owlets...>
Subject: [cobirds] Tamarack Ranch SWA (Logan) 6/7
Hi Everyone, On my drive back from Minnesota, I stopped at Tamarack Ranch SWA this morning 6/7. I saw or heard a number of normally eastern birds here.Northern Bobwhite - 1 heardYellow-billed Cuckoo - 2 heardRed-headed Woodpecker - 6Yellow-shafted Flicker - 2 (in a nest hole)Great Crested Flycatcher - 1 heardRed-eyed Vireo - 1Bell's Vireo - 4 (2 seen)Field Sparrow - 4 (at least--I heard 4 and saw 2)Indigo Bunting - 1I almost forgot which state I was in. The Bell's Vireos were in the western section (area 1), the others were in the eastern section. Mark Miller Longmont, CO Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S8 Active, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone