Date: 6/6/19 12:59 pm
From: Craig Tumer <craig...>
Subject: [obol] Vanport -Grackle No; Ash-throated Flycatcher yes.
I spent nearly an hour looking for the Great-tailed Grackle that has been at the Vanport Wetlands for the last few days. The grackle was a no-show, but Linnaea (I’m sorry I didn’t catch her last name) and Joshua Meyers spotted an Ash-throated Flycatcher feeding in the trees at the edge of the dog park. We watched the flycatcher for several minutes as it worked its way west along the edge of the trees.
Sender: <obol-bounce...>

Craig Tumer
Portland
POST: Send your post to <obol...>