Date: 6/6/19 6:56 am
From: Bryan Guarente <bryan.guarente...>
Subject: [cobirds] Singing Male Chestnut-Sided Warbler (Longmont, Boulder County)
I have a singing male Chestnut-sided Warbler in my backyard this morning.
Quite the surprise when putting out the trash this morning.

I first heard it sing at about 7:10 and it is still singing in the same
trees as of 8:00am. Recorded audio of the bird, and submitted an eBird
checklist for it as well. In NW Longmont, near Garden Acres Park.

Great way to wake up!

Bryan Guarente
Meteorologist/Instructional Designer
UCAR/The COMET Program