Date: 6/5/19 8:25 pm
From: Sandy Berger <sndbrgr...>
Subject: Moffett, OK relief
The little town of Moffett, OK has been sitting under water for two weeks.
The school lost every one of its library books. A book drive has been
started to help the school. I was thinking that other Oklahomans might want
to help them recover by donating new, or lightly used, bird/nature books.
If you would like to ship the books you can do so to Moffett Schools P.O.
Box 180 Moffett, Ok. 74946. The books are for kindergarten through 8th
grade.

I, and others, have birdwatched in the bottoms for 30 years. I’d like to
think this would be a good way to help give back to an area that has given
so much to us birders.

Sandy B.

Join us on Facebook!